Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Intro 2 Moi ♥

   Well I have moved from the lovely state of Washington to another lovely state... California. I decided after 25 years of being in the same place (both geographically and in other ways) that I wanted a new start, a change, to start living my life and growing up.

   I chose California and more specifically Lodi/Stockton are. I chose it because I knew wonderful people there and a great church, so I thought a start there already had a couple things I would need to flourish, some Godly friends and a good church. Thankfully, God felt the same way and allowed doors to open for me and gave me the grace and courage to make my goal come to pass.

   This blog is going to be an outlet for me to discuss the new things that I am going to be experiencing and the new good things and the new struggles that I am going to be going through.

   Feel free to respond to my blogs and give me advice or just comment or whatever you feel like doing as long as its not rude, crude or unproductive.  I hope you enjoy my thoughts and adventures! ;) 

Sincerely,

Kristen M. Beck

or as I have been dubbed...

"Prissy Krissy"

No comments:

Post a Comment